Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Larry (IL)-----Question ??on head phones

Bob (OHIO)

Has anyone been having any kind of troubles when using the regular wired type?Every here and there someone popsup with "having troubles" with the use of the wireless phones,stadic,sounds going wild,speaker and phones going on and off,etc.Are these same problems happening while the wired phones are being used? Bob:shrug:

I have only used the wireless when it first came in ONE time Testing and put em Away.... do I like them...? you Bet..!..did they work good yes.... I was totally Blown away .......But being the kind of guy I am I like to keep it simple on first Dates......Get a handle on Inside workings or divide and conquer.....KISS....So with all that being said .......Your question is did I have trouble with Hard wired headphones.....
I have noticed twice..... That when I was hearing squirreley sounds that the headphone stereo one ear would fade in and out .....well twice I have noticed the jack NOT plugged in all the way :rolleyes: and That was the cause of intermittentcy.....But one time I could have sworn I checked............ so am I in hurry ....?or is the phone jack so tight that it pops out .....it does look a little differint than the standard whites HP jack......Or did I pull it when I jerked the cord trying to act like I had wireless phones on I do not know.....But I will be keeping a eye on it ....I do know that it will do weird things in bad interference..........IT IS VERY POWERFUL AND sensitive Machine......It is suppose to ...
........Its Made to push past The Event Horizon....AND MORE..... I have waited for someone to open this question .....I was wondering when Y'all would get TO IT....Thanks!

Happy Trails
Jim Pugh

Have only used good quality wired headphones.. No problems at all...wildherre

Today while having sound from headphones and speaker...I went and got the "Jimmy Sierra Maxiphone II"
No problems :)

Jerry

The only problems I have heard of are with the wireless. It could be low batteries in the headphones or low batteries in the V. Mine was in the headphones and one of the engineers said both the headphones and speaker will come on briefly when the V's battery is low. I don't know if we have more of a problem or not.

Han NEW AA's in the head set and 10V in the box ;-)
I did not get the problem with the 4x6DD shooter...put the 10DD back on in Salt/Beach stock program. Had the sound problem on and off as I hunt. Also had a hard time pinpointing a target-Quarter- at 1 inch...Changed to Coin and Coin/Jewelery and was able to pinpoint just fine.

I put the DFX coil on and had same problems in Salt/Beach settings.

I think I will go see the local dealer and compair things with another V3.

Jerry

They seem to work well on my other units with stereo - mono switch and volume controls.....I'll keep an eye on it ....
Thanks again
jimpugh

I decided to try something tonight.....I am using rat-phones currently and though I would try reversing the cord. One way is stereo the other mono. It made a big difference. No more audio warble.

Is this the new Ratphone MSA? or the previous Ratphone.
I have the Ratphone (not MSA) and Sunray Gold Pro but I haven't tried them yet on the Vision. I want to work the wireless. And all my other headphones I haven't been using - so kids use them.