Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last 2 days finds

tnvarmint

I haven't posted any finds in the last several months because, well there hasn't been that many. Plus my hunting partner has been out of commission all summer and not able to detect until the last week.

Finally we were able to get out this week and yesterday we hit a new spot during lunch at work. I managed to pull out a 1942 Merc and a little clad. Today I went to another new spot I had been wanting to hunt for a while and hadn't gotten to it. It started out slow until I pulled a nice 1940D Washington Quarter. A short time later I pulled out a US Army button that was in great condition. I thought at first that it was a WWII button but after getting home and doing a little research it is a WWI button off of the US Army's wool service jacket. I am really excited about this button. It is in such great shape and is my first military button. Being a veteran myself it is so cool to have found one.

After going home and taking a break during the heat of mid afternoon I decided to go to the park with my wife and youngest daughter. I have hunted this park to death (along with every other detector in town) but always manage to milk a few things out of it. The second from my last coin I dug was a 1923 Merc.

I know that for some out there three silvers in a little over 24 hours isn't that spectacular but seeing as how I have had my detector since only February and this makes for my 10th silver in seven months total, this is a pretty hot streak for me. Throw in the button and it has been an unbelievable weekend!

FIRST Let me Thank You for your service in the military

Because of you and so many others we are able to enjoy and value our Freedom

SECOND Fantastic Finds and a great picture

I'm not far past newbie and you found within 24 hours Three Silver Dimes and a WW1 Button:clapping:

Nice Finds! Congratulations!!!

Mike, three silver's in a little over twenty four hours is pretty spectacular to me. Nice hunt. :thumbup:

HH, crispy critter

Three old silver coins and the button sure is a great weekend in my book !
Good to see you back in action again - good luck the rest of the season !

HH --- Mark