Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last 2 weeks hunts

DiggerODirt

These are from 2 different parks that have been pounded since the 70s. Not bad for places that should be scarce of finds.

[attachment 370481 2019-11-07_LBP.jpg]

HH,

Congratulations! Those are some cool finds DiggerO.

In your part of the world, what TDI did you get on the Indians?

Tony in NJ

Nice finds Indians believe it or not are rarer in my state than silver! I find probably 20 to 1! I love it when I do find one..
Mark

Looks like you have some good areas to hunt.
I’m the same as Mkus I finely found my first Indian this summer in 45 years of detecting and it was in poor condition.

I dug 3 back to back a few weeks ago in one small area I was pumped the nicest one I’ve found was a 1898 beautiful condition
Mark

Nice. My yard is White. Got dumped on last night. Now it’s just wait till spring and drink a lot of coffee.

Doug