Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last couple of hunts

doc1964

Got out this weekend and again last night for some hunting - Saturday and Sunday at an old park I found18 wheats, an 1888 Injun, a '46 Rosie, '36 Merc and a 1900 Barber Quarter. Last night I hunted another spot for a few hours before dark and scored 7 wheaties (mostly in the 20's), a 1916 buffalo, a very sharp 1893 Indian, a small buckle, a navy type button and a suspender part with 1877 patent date.

Nice collection of finds!

I just can't seem to hit a barber quarter , lots of barber dimes but no quarters . Can't even remember the last time I snagged one . Doc those are some nice finds , the quarter still eludes my CTX . As for the 1916 buff I think I found 5 of that year in two years , must be a common buff. sube

Nice couple of hunts Doc, love that 1893 Indian.

Just stop it Doc! You've had an amazing year. :stretcher:

I never ceases to amaze me.....the awesome finds that are posted on here. It seems like most of you have had a bad day if you don't find, at least, an Indian or Buffalo!.....let alone, a Barber!! Heck, I just happy to put some clad in my pouch and, if I am really lucky, I get a Hot Wheels car! No doubt about it, I need to move to the NE!

I am getting better, however. Had the CTX for a month now (already had to get a new WM10...the first one would not charge properly), but, I have succeeded in learning a little bit of the CTX language and which buttons she needs pushed to 'turn her on.' I've included a pic of one trip around a basketball court on a fairly new park near my house (still looking for some old places to hunt). There is a silver earring in the group, although, not much of one. Two of the dimes and one of the quarters were found together on the surface. And, best of all, the silver colored key.....it rang in like a quarter at 12" and it was every bit of 12" when uncovered, so, I am confident if I can get over a target, I can find it! Low and slow!!