Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last week & Sunday's finds.........

Dale(Ia)

Went last week to an 1850's cabin site & got the three flat buttons & the holed & toasted 1843 LC.
Sunday went 60 miles down to a good friend's to hunt with him. First place we hit was a yard in a small town where he had already found 80-90 coins.........We found around 30 more & I got the two dimes & 5 wheat's........Then we went to a pasture where a small Post Office used to be in the 1880's, but grass was really high & we never located the site..........Then on to a bean field where there used to be a church. Lots of small pieces of brass scrap........finally, I got a "screamer" hit that I was sure was a pop can (we were right next to the highway). Was shocked when I broke the clod & saw the reeded edge of the Barber quarter!

Probably my last hunt of the year!:cry:

Iowa Dale

Good job Dale. Love those Barbers.

We're forecast for winter weather, so we may be done for the year, too...but I can always hope.

n/t

I'd take those any day of the year Dale,not to mention the LAST day! Extraordinary hunting,that's the way to pile up the elite coins in a hurry!
Merry Christmas! Here's to hoping on the weather...hope hope!

Congrats on the great finds Dale !