Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

leading the lamb to slaughter

Sonny(IN)

I have been out detecting while all these almost silly post have been posted. come on guys and gals are we really this? No solid facts have been posted and we are falling into their game plan. Lets just wait and see what the FACTS really are and quit the silly speculating. You are wasting time when you could be finding some good coins or pulltabs in the ground. They are playing us.. Just wait and see.....The people that do know what is going on wont talk so why bother until some actual facts are posted. this is jmho.. remember the pied piper?

Sonny(IN) said:
I have been out detecting while all these almost silly post have been posted. come on guys and gals are we really this? No solid facts have been posted and we are falling into their game plan. Lets just wait and see what the FACTS really are and quit the silly speculating. You are wasting time when you could be finding some good coins or pulltabs in the ground. They are playing us.. Just wait and see.....The people that do know what is going on wont talk so why bother until some actual facts are posted. this is jmho.. remember the pied piper?

I think everyone here undertstands that but we are having fun with the speculation:thumbup:

Not everyone is a retiree who can detect every day. When we are stuck indoors, engaging in fun spectulation is a no-brainer.

Really no different than shaking the Christmas present and trying to guess what's inside. It is all in fun and mind wondering anticipation as to what the CTX 3030 will unlock for the ones that purchase it.

Negativity is not needed.

BCOOP

Exactly. Why so much negativity about people speculating and also offering their opinions on the known weight, GPS, and such...Good or bad, it's fun to read this stuff and wonder, and hear both the good and the bad opinions on what little we know thus far. It's like idle gossip that women engage in but for us men since it's a topic we can actually hold an interest in talking about. Why should the women have all the fun :biggrin:

We all remember those THICK Sears catalog's with all the good toys in them. We would catch mom and dad outside getting the mail or in the rest room and run and grab a present and give it a quick shake. MMM what could it be is it the one I wanted and will it work as the TV commercial says.

Sort of the same thing here, the only difference between men and boys is the price of the toys.

BCOOP

C'mon Sonny, cut us some slack!-----You go thru enough machines that you know the fun in speculation and talking about the (newest) one coming up--you of all people!----Besides that, you ain't out huntin all the time---you're here reading our neat posts!!! :rofl:

Of course this is one of the main marketing strategies. Actual facts will eventually win out and sales will either hold steady or decline due to the initial overhyping by all this speculation. I'm sure it is a great unit but realistically what are we willing to spend on this hobby. I for one can't afford a $2000 plus machine. That is unless I find a nice cache somewhere to fund the purchase.

HH