Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LEAKING NOX 800

None of the new ones will leak if you don't get them wet and since ML admitted the issue with the introduction of the 700 and 900 , who would take the chance. That alone would have to be a huge factor in the veracity of any information pertaining to it's ability to withstand water infiltration.

I have 2 of the "old" equinox's and they haven't leaked. Been in the water since 2019. Some apparently leak, can't say how or why. Retired them this year and trying to swamp the Manticore LOL

Dealer told me its only the oldest Nox 800,s that leaked ???
My first 2 800 were 2019 and it was replaced in 2021 water leaking issue then again in 2022 ,I haven’t had any more leaking issues since .I use it every weekend in the salt water ,the newer version I believe they fixed the leaking issue. I have the 600 to the first 2 years it leaked and this last one it’s been ok now to .

I have 2 of the "old" equinox's and they haven't leaked. Been in the water since 2019. Some apparently leak, can't say how or why. Retired them this year and trying to swamp the Manticore LOL
Same here watched the hoover boys dunk theirs never heard them say anything about them leaking mine never leaked but I just made sure not to
submerge it very long.
Mark