Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend w/LG15 coil nabbed me a silver ring today

gfatizzi

Spent a few hours at my favorite park today with the Legend and LG15 coil. I was just shooting clad among all the trash and was having some fun sniping nickels with the occasional quarter or dime popping up. Got a solid 46 about 2" down and figured it for another dime and out pops this 925 woman's sterling ring! It also had a "52" inside it which is a European size mark (about the same size as a woman's size 6). Showed it to my wife and she promptly confiscated it when it fit her perfectly, LOL. Oh well, easy come, easy go! This makes two silver rings in one week. The one I found last Mon. with my Sovereign XS was a large Men's ring fashioned out of the end of a spoon/fork handle. Very cool!
I don't know about you guys but my Legend with the LG15 coil loves nickels and gives me a pretty solid "25" every time using M3 in Park mode. The more I use this machine, the more I LOVE it!
HH, George Fatizzi

Attachments

• PXL_20230626_220055185.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
    PXL_20230626_220055185.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 89
Spent a few hours at my favorite park today with the Legend and LG15 coil. I was just shooting clad among all the trash and was having some fun sniping nickels with the occasional quarter or dime popping up. Got a solid 46 about 2" down and figured it for another dime and out pops this 925 woman's sterling ring! It also had a "52" inside it which is a European size mark (about the same size as a woman's size 6). Showed it to my wife and she promptly confiscated it when it fit her perfectly, LOL. Oh well, easy come, easy go! This makes two silver rings in one week. The one I found last Mon. with my Sovereign XS was a large Men's ring fashioned out of the end of a spoon/fork handle. Very cool!
I don't know about you guys but my Legend with the LG15 coil loves nickels and gives me a pretty solid "25" every time using M3 in Park mode. The more I use this machine, the more I LOVE it!
HH, George Fatizzi
Nice ring!!!

That’s a nice find. Your a smart fellow using park M3 and the LG15 in the Al trash. Very effective set up. Try 4 kHz, it works very well also but TID will slightly different.

HH, George Fatizzi
Wow... That's the 2nd Unique silver ring posted today... It's not quite like any of the run of the mill Celtic Trinity rings.... I think I found it.... Awesome Find :thumbup:
celtic ring.png

Wow... That's the 2nd Unique silver ring posted today... It's not quite like any of the run of the mill Celtic Trinity rings.... I think I found it.... Awesome Find :thumbup:
View attachment 42770

Ive been thinking gold was it for the longest time until prices skyrocketed 10 years ago or so and nobody was able to afford it anymore. Jewelry stores were carrying less gold jewelry and selling more silver .
I have a feeling as more bought silver past decade and practically no gold the gold finds will dry up really soon and silver finds will increase.
Eventually that will dry up as everyone is getting the new rubber rings and we will need new detectors to find those lol

I bought the pro kit a while back, and I hunt a lot of parks and tot lots…..The LG15 coil lives on my Legend…It fits nicely in tight spots, especially along fences and around metal poles, and the equipment thats in these tot lots…..The depth is incredible for a small coil

Nickel readings are in the gold range !

Please don't laugh but i only found 1 silver ring this year despite hunting most days on public fields. 2 gold 9 k rings last year. Rings in General of any type of metal are scarce here.
every one else here in uk hunts for hammered coins and roman coins at night time, though the last hammered i found was 15 years ago. and it sold for £8. will i buy a any new machines , the answer absolutely not!
Really the latest machines find nothing new.

HH, George Fatizzi
Great find, congrats!

HH, George Fatizzi
Your wife is smart! Keep bringing home a find and she will let you continue enjoying this great hobby.