Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Let's hype the Fight before it is time to get it on!

I know some guys on these forums that are good,I mean real good
coin hunters and relic hunters,It will be interesting what they think
Of this New Minelab,it's out in the field where it counts.We will see.

Kelly
Blame it on the greenies they are behind this, they have us buy detectors and clean the Earth for them!

woodchiphustler said:
Time to step back and wait for the Ultimate Test when the coil hits the soil in Virginia. Our "Iron Belt" soil will make my final decision to purchase one. Keep digging! Regards

You got that right! They're all deep as can be and discriminate great until they're swung over Virginia ground. That's the real test.

I think you miss out when you leave it up to others to teach you to use a detector. The thrill is in the accomplishment and to figure out why! There is no short cut to become one with a detector. Read the manual and log the hours in the field because your field is different then mine! If you metal detect responsibly your a friend of mine! And remember some video makers are getting paid to promote Detector products and others looking for their 10 seconds of fame! I'm the Dinosaur roaming the earth! People like me will become extinct! But I put my brain to good use while I was here!

bigchuckinva said:
95% here have never hunted in the "Hot" V.A. soil. Until you have hunted any New Machines in V.A. Hot Soil, it all talk!! Over the years I would say 90% machines used in V.A. hot soil have limited Depth and no depth Disc Mode. Most good hunters using VLF you the all -metal mode to clean most sites out. The P.I. like the Whites TDI opened Bad Ground sites up with good price. I just think all Relics I missed from the old day If I had TDI!!!! Chuck

I have hunted that VA red clay soil, its only mildly annoying compared to the volcanic black sand I'm dealing with now. I already told my dealer I want the first Equinox that arrives, I'll take it to a black sand rusty nail hell hole I know and we'll just see.