Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Long time no see.....:smile:......

My apologies to all of you guys (and gals) for my extended absence from the forum. I've been working a ton of overtime these last couple of months......... landed a new job at the mine and it's been keeping me pretty busy. Not gonna lie or BS you folks either.......I had a he!! of a time this past month and a half adjusting to my daughter Audrey being out west as well. Kinda took the wind out of my sails with worrying and all. :) The good news is that she's doing well and more than holding her own.......she just turned 19 on the 13th of June. The dust has settled for her and the novelty has sort of worn off the "new" adventure and we're hearing from her two to three times a day now. Helps put me at ease knowing that she's alright. Grace is well and our other daughter Abbey keeps plugging away at school. The little fart's gonna have a year and a half of university done before her 18th birthday.......majoring in physics. Not much else to report except to say that I've missed this place and all of you. Lot's of catching up to do. Oh yeah.........it was nice talking to you on the phone Royal. :beers: Hope everybody's well.

I know that worry feeling. Went through it here with all 5 of my kids. It don't get any easier from the 1st to the last. Thats what parents do, worry about their kids. Sounds like you have some smart young ladies there. Those phone calls sure are great. We got each of ours cellphones and it sure helped to hear their voices.

George-Ct

ain't no marshmellow like an old marshmellow with a memory and a conscience :smoke:
I gots a buddy living near Jasper who has a handsome 24 yr old son that sez he is partial to them eastern girls and it sounds like the lad is just like us when we were young Rob.........now quit pulling the disappearing act or i will tell him about this l'il Windsor girl :devil::rofl:............
jest kidding and glad to hear from ya bud:biggrin:

n/t

n/t

n/t