Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

look at this want is it

People, THIS IS NOT A SCAM!

I think the OBVIOUS answer is to take my training course developed by Certified Experts. For all members of Find's I am offering a 50% discount. So for ONLY $5,000 US DOLLARS you will become an expert. This includes a FREE framed certificate!

Send your payment to:

Honorable Dr. M'bawi Nu'uckti'm
E4203 Village Church Trail,
U'ktuka, Nigeria U4321X4

P.S. Be sure to include your complete bank account information in case you need a COMPLETE REFUND!

:rofl: I had my finger on the :ban: button and then I saw "Nigeria"

[size=medium]I'd like to drive by Fort Knox and see what one of these would do!! I guarantee nothing!!!...save your money and buy a decent metal detector, whether it be a Minelab, White's, Tesoro, Technetics, Garrett whatever you like and I'll even go so far as to say I'll buy a Radio Shack detector (at least that will work after a fashion)!!! before I shell out good money on stuff that's bogus, that way you'll have no regrets!![/size]

n/t

Sorta looks like one of those gizmos my VA Dr. is always wanting to ram up my a--!-----Might get the same results here! :lmfao:

You must have had one of the very expensive ones.........:rofl:

the treasure tale today at losttreasure.com is a story about the 1990 hunt put on by electroscope.

Carl Morland for years offered a $10,000 dollar reward for anyone who could demonstrate one of these devices working to find a solid gold target at a distance of ten feet (they are claimed to work at distances of a mile plus). No takers. He then put the reward up to $25,000. Still no takers !

He also made the best ever comment that if you don't find the claims made totally laughable then your probably a candidate to buy one. I asked a user on another forum who claims his works well why he was "saving up" for a SEF coil for his standard type detector. Why save up if your digging up so much silver and gold, you should have a bank account bursting at the seams and why bother buying an ordinary detector if they are so inferior ? His answer was that he guessed he was just to lazy to go out much.