Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Look What I Found Sitting in The Corner!! :jump:

millejn3

I'm BACK !! :twodetecting:
The E-Trac is dusted off and the batteries are charged!!! Got out for a little bit Tuesday night to figure out I,m a little rusty...OK a lot rusty...lol The first target I dug was a pull tab and the second was a nail but I did manage $1.53 in clad and one merc. I will plan on being at the next meeting to pay my dues. Looking forward to see everyone!!!

Glad you are back in the swing of things.... see Ya

Congrats on the clad and silver. Glad to see you're back in the saddle again. Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Welcome back to the world of the unknown! Glad you could get out and practice up and congrats on the Mercury. See, you're not as rusty as you thought. :clapping:

See you at the meeting!

Glad to see you are getting back into the "swing" of things again Jeff and congratulations on the Merc :clapping: We will see you next week.