Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lots of older copper coins

kiwi-jim

Howdy I spent half a day at the old house in the picture,it is situated close to an old railway station that is now long gone,although I found a lot of coins none of them were as old as the house (1880).The best find to me is the the old dog registration tag (1923).
Today I teamed up with another expat kiwi (Brett) we spent a few hours in an old paddock next to the local pub,between today and a few hours yesterday I found around 55 coins ranging in age from 1873 through to 1962,I sure would like to find a 1930 Aussie penny (A good one worth $100,000) I found 1928,1929,1931 and 1932,still looking for the 1930 one,has anyone got any thoughts on the little iron,it is only about 3" long and made of lead,so clearly it can't be heated up

That looks like it would be a fun place to hunt!

Nice site and finds. I too like the dog tag.

I will be going back to that place but have to move lots of old corrugated iron (were the snakes live) any volunteers?

Wow ... congrats on a killer hunt !