Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lovin' it

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Its been a rough day hunting with only a clad dime to show for till I hit this love token in the last 20 minutes just before dusk. Melvin and I hit 3 house sites in crop/pasture all on the '77 map with lots of artifacts recovered he had one Indian before he had to scoot out. I thought I one more in me so I headed out to a close one and boy am glad I did . She was a bangin' 28 on the Equinox.
With Rays makes it a '53 ?
Field 2
23 sens. Over head power lines transmitting high frequency
recovery 6
HH Jeff

Attachments

• 20210516_211015.jpg
    20210516_211015.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
  • 20210516_211035.jpg
    20210516_211035.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 132
Dang, what they did back then to coins. Didnt they know there were future treasure hunters that would die to dig that coin in original condition? No foresight I tell ya......😂😂

Awesome find Jeff! I like your settings! exactly what I use ..I believe your correct on the rays I've found a few 1854 1855 have the arrows..
Mark

Love seeing love tokens found! Blows my mind some of the details on them and boy the stories if these coins could talk.

Hopefully I find one eventually 🤞

Awesome find Jeff, Congrats again! (y)