Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Loving this X5 coil

Ohio Digger

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uziuUxQ-J2o&feature=gp-n-y

Well I didn't get silver with it but I hit the same section I got a no date SLQ with the other day. Super trashy picnic area. I've pulled Barbers and Indians from this location last year in the open area. The coil is definitely slow going due to its size but quite a pleasure to swing in trash. It's like there's nothing on the end of the detector it's so light. It's so small and precise you don't even need to pinpoint. I pulled all these coins from around the picnic tables to about 6' out where the trash pretty well thinned out. I ended up with 6 wheats and some clad. My other plan for this coil is to hit the fairgrounds that have been around since 1860's

Awesome job picking the coins out of the trash, I have the EQ and its great to :thumbup:

Stealth X5 !!!! Gotta agree, for a small coil it really is impressive how deep it reaches and how it can lock onto coins within the trash.

Excellent finds !

Yes, small coils are great !