Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Made Her :cheekkiss:Day and Ours

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors

Findmall Sponsor
[size=large]I got a call to find a young college girls engagement ring this past weekend. Monday morning and we were on the campus of Carson Newman and within
10 we were on our way back home. The ring was found by one of my friends using a V3i. She cried and cried.. Made our week.. Richard[/size]

Yes, that is sweet to put a smile on someone's face. So, that's the recovery you told me about on the phone Monday

When i first seen the bottom part of the ring in the dirt I pick it up and say to her HERE YOU GO HUN:thumbup: she jump in my arms and start to cry that just made or day !!! :twodetecting::detecting:

That's a memory that will last a lifetime.. good deal.. Congrats

Way to go! One of the best kind of finds.:thumbup:

BTW what was the VDI of that ring?

Everybody loves a happy ending....congrats.. i had one of those warm and fuzzy ring returns a few years ago..fond memories. ..

:clapping:

Well done. Nice job.

Rich -