Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maggie RIP

Larry (IL)

Maggie, our second Boxer passed over the rainbow bridge this morning at11:30. She is with General that many of the club members might remember, who is also in the picture and is my member picture.

Attachments

• 20200811_092234.jpg
    20200811_092234.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 250
Sorry to hear of Maggie’s passing ☹️

SO very sorry been there so many times with 14 pooches and they are buried in my back yard at the present time..I have a 11 year old wiener dog named "Chili-Mac" he has "cushing" sickness and his time is limited good mercy I am running out of space:( plus there are numerous cats.A real PET CEMETERY :rolleyes:

Sorry about your beloved Maggie ,, My co worker has a boxer named Rocky he's like the son he never had. Smart as a whip and very well mannered .. Condolences

We are so sorry to hear that Larry & Nancy.-----I'm sure Maggie was a good "mother" to Major.-----It's always so sad to loose a beloved pet.--------Del & Patsy

Maggie wasn't just a pet, she was our Baby Girl. Our little Firecracker (born on the 4th of July). I hate it when some say dogs aren't family members. They don't "get it". Hopefully sometime in their lives they will "get it" because there's nothing like having a loving 4 legged creature that will love you unconditionally, give you support when you're feeling down or just keep you company when you're lonely. They have the best way of making you laugh. And did Maggie make us laugh. She was good at that. Bless her heart. They say Boxers are half human. We can attest to that. She was extremely smart and I always wanted to get a bumper sticker stating that our Boxer was smarter than your 8th grader, but Larry wouldn't let me do it. Major is going to miss her so much. She raised him since he was 5 1/2 weeks old. Major lost his Mommy when he was 4 weeks old. Poor thing. Maggie had so much patience. That's one trait that Major never seemed to get..

It's been a rough day for all of us. Tomorrow will be another day. No more waking to her wanting her treats....Just the right way and the right sequence. Run free my Baby Girl, run free. :cry2: You're always in my heart...You will be forever missed and loved.

Attachments

• 20200222_181128.jpg
    20200222_181128.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 20190825_140508.jpg
    20190825_140508.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 254
  • Major's 4th Birthday    2-22-20 (6).jpg
    Major's 4th Birthday 2-22-20 (6).jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 243
Last edited:
We all live as one family. Cherish the memories until you meet again.

Maggie wasn't just a pet, she was our Baby Girl. Our little Firecracker (born on the 4th of July). I hate it when some say dogs aren't family members. They don't "get it". Hopefully sometime in their lives they will "get it" because there's nothing like having a loving 4 legged creature that will love you unconditionally, give you support when you're feeling down or just keep you company when you're lonely. They have the best way of making you laugh. And did Maggie make us laugh. She was good at that. Bless her heart. They say Boxers are half human. We can attest to that. She was extremely smart and I always wanted to get a bumper sticker stating that our Boxer was smarter than your 8th grader, but Larry wouldn't let me do it. Major is going to miss her so much. She raised him since he was 5 1/2 weeks old. Major lost his Mommy when he was 4 weeks old. Poor thing. Maggie had so much patience. That's one trait that Major never seemed to get..

It's been a rough day for all of us. Tomorrow will be another day. No more waking to her wanting her treats....Just the right way and the right sequence. Run free my Baby Girl, run free. :cry2: You're always in my heart...You will be forever missed and loved.

Nancy-----Dogs are INDEED family members & anyone that thinks differently is pretty cold hearted.-----Dogs can have a great sense of humor---AND--want to make you laugh also!----You can just see it in their eyes (let alone their actions). :)-----Of course Maggie is non-replaceable----but----perhaps at a later date you can find a friend for Major.----Give it some time-----time heals a lot of things (grief).

Truly sorry for your loss. They are family. I can remember all of ours. Gone, but never forgotten. HH jim tn

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart." Unknown

Thanks to all for the kind words and condolences.

Nancy-----Dogs are INDEED family members & anyone that thinks differently is pretty cold hearted.-----Dogs can have a great sense of humor---AND--want to make you laugh also!----You can just see it in their eyes (let alone their actions). :)-----Of course Maggie is non-replaceable----but----perhaps at a later date you can find a friend for Major.----Give it some time-----time heals a lot of things (grief).
Thank you Dale & Patty. Oh yes, she would smile when she wanted something and what a smiling face it was. I use to say, "Only a mother could love". See photo. She made us laugh. Poor Major is grieving and taking it hard also, he's known her since he was 5 1/2 weeks old since his real momma died when he was 4 weeks of age. He's lost interest in many things.

Attachments

• Maggie  Smiling for Sour Cream with Major   Oct 2 2019.jpg
    Maggie Smiling for Sour Cream with Major Oct 2 2019.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 231
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 023 (1).JPG
    023 (1).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 233
  • First day full day with Major.jpg
    First day full day with Major.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 239
Thank you Dale & Patsy. Oh yes, she would smile when she wanted something and what a smiling face it was. I use to say, "Only a mother could love". See photo. She made us laugh. Poor Major is grieving and taking it hard also, he's known her since he was 5 1/2 weeks old since his real momma died when he was 4 weeks of age. He's lost interest in many things.

I'm sorry Patsy. Not Patty.

Hey Nancy----And Del---not Dale.-------As long as they call me to lunch--that's all that matters though! :)--------Very nice pics.

So sorry to hear of Maggie's passing. They are truly part of our familie's. We have two Aussie girls, and they are very much a part of our family. I believe they make us better folks, in that they bring out the best in humans. God Bless you and your wife in your loss. I believe we will see them again.