Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Magic coins program

I have found so many old Silver coins wIth my Etrac and if you can come up with another custom program that would help me find another Silver,I’m all for it.
Pattern of ferrous open to 26....closed at 27 to 35 fe.....and the reverse of the pattern that is explained here in this link below is all the help I can give you. The rest is up to you.

Pattern of ferrous open to 26....closed at 27 to 35 fe.....and the reverse of the pattern that is explained here in this link below is all the help I can give you. The rest is up to you.
Elmy, I have not used my Etrac in several years. I've recently gotten interested in metal detecting again. My battery slimpack is being charged at this time. I would like to start metal detecting without using the Minelab discrimination patterns. I would like to start out using your Magic System shown above. I clicked on the link but it is no longer available. Can you send me a step-by-step explanation on how to set it up using your 1-10 program? I think I can set up your 1-10 program in the all-metal screen in Quick Mask and using all of your settings but I don't understand the one-click step to verify if a target is acceptable or not. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Elmy, I have not used my Etrac in several years. I've recently gotten interested in metal detecting again. My battery slimpack is being charged at this time. I would like to start metal detecting without using the Minelab discrimination patterns. I would like to start out using your Magic System shown above. I clicked on the link but it is no longer available. Can you send me a step-by-step explanation on how to set it up using your 1-10 program? I think I can set up your 1-10 program in the all-metal screen in Quick Mask and using all of your settings but I don't understand the one-click step to verify if a target is acceptable or not. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Hate to inform you, but Elmy is no longer with us.

I am one of Elmy's students and I will try to help if I can. Elmy passed away the end of Aug.
As for your question of one click verification. First for that to work, you need to have to have the reverse of you your hunt pattern loaded into Quick Mask. Now if you get a signal from the hunt pattern and do the one click to Quick Mask you will get either a positive sound or a negative sound. A positive sound from QM indicates a bad target and you should walk on. A negative sound indicates a good target and you should dig.
Hope this helps,
Ron in WV

I am one of Elmy's students and I will try to help if I can. Elmy passed away the end of Aug.
As for your question of one click verification. First for that to work, you need to have to have the reverse of you your hunt pattern loaded into Quick Mask. Now if you get a signal from the hunt pattern and do the one click to Quick Mask you will get either a positive sound or a negative sound. A positive sound from QM indicates a bad target and you should walk on. A negative sound indicates a good target and you should dig.
Hope this helps,
Ron in WV
Ron, When I have Elmy's 1-10 pattern loaded on my screen, how do I "reverse the hunt pattern"?

Ron, When I have Elmy's 1-10 pattern loaded on my screen, how do I "reverse the hunt pattern"?
Okay here goes,
Click the menu button
go to discrimination screen
scroll down to Combine and click the right arrow key
now scroll down to where you have the 1-10 saved
click the check/X button twice
now click the Quick Mask button
Select yes to load pattern into Quick Mask.

You should have the reverse of the 1-10 hunt pattern loaded into Quick Mask

Now you can do the same with any hunt pattern. You are not limited to just the 1-10 pattern.
Again hope this helps,
Ron in WV

Okay here goes,
Click the menu button
go to discrimination screen
scroll down to Combine and click the right arrow key
now scroll down to where you have the 1-10 saved
click the check/X button twice
now click the Quick Mask button
Select yes to load pattern into Quick Mask.

You should have the reverse of the 1-10 hunt pattern loaded into Quick Mask

Now you can do the same with any hunt pattern. You are not limited to just the 1-10 pattern.
Again hope this helps,
Ron in WV
Thanks Ron, as soon as I get a chance, I am going to follow your step-by-step instructions. I appreciate the time it took for you to send it to me.

Guys I know it is better for you see for yourself if it works, but I can say it works on any hunt pattern I use. My brother and I flag our targets so I can check his and he checks mine. When I check his F5 targets he will ask me a lot of times if I ran Elmy's reverse magic.
If you are running something other than Elmy's 110 you need to reverse whatever hunt pattern you are running.
Also if you hit what I call a nice 3" 12-46 most of these I just dig and don't use the reverse.
Ron in WV

whatever pattern I run, I just keep the 110 reverse. it tells me everything i need to know.

well, used to run... moving on from the etrac. Too damned heavy I just don't find it fun to swing anymore.