Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maiden Voyage

baspinall

Well being a Whites V3 user for several years and a DFX before that I took my maiden voyage today with the Etrac. Have to say I am impressed! Hit some areas that are really hard to get to when the growth starts.
Used some settings I read from "Goes4Ever's" site (Big thanks there!). Got a early King George, Silver pocket watch cover and more! Love this hobby.

Brian

Congratulations on the finds Brian. Glad to have you aboard and we're lookin' forward to more of what you uncover this year! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Very nice for a "maiden voyage"! you're in some good country there for sure! Goes4ever has some great tips and a nice site too that I have bookmarked

keep it up and lets see what you uncover next!

Nice Finds!! Congratulations!

Great finds Brian !

I've been using Terry's ( Goes4Ever) Two Tone Ferrous settings for three or four months now - 9 out of 10 times when I go back to a site I've already hunted - I find something good using TTF - that I missed in Multitones !
Also, I just got a 6" Excellerator Coil two weeks ago - I can't believe how much better it does in junky sites than the stock or 10 x 12 SEF coils - my finds have doubled with this little coil !

Good luck this season ! --- Mark