Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticore vs Legend

Comparing a Legend to the Manticore, is like comparing a lemon to a gold ring!
One is not even released yet, and the other has been plagued with multiple issues since its release.
One is unknown, and the other has undergone something like 30 different changes via numerous firmware updates, since it was released by the manufacturer.
One is unknown, and the other has undergone a major speaker defect.
One is unknown, and the other company has mentioned yet ANOTHER future firmware update to be released in the near future.
I dont know any better way, to compare the two!
Its like comparing a lemon to a gold ring!
Let me understand, you are comparing a Legend, (Lemon) to a Manticore, (Gold Ring) yet at the time of your comparison the Manticore was yet to be on the market?

C'mon man...

i finally sprung and acquired a manticore, been sitting inside and ive yet to open it, will get to it soon
It takes some getting use to, but you will like it. Unless you want iron, just dig anything on the center line, until you get the hang of it. I go mostly by tones, I use the 5 tone, Zero Disc. my tomes are scaled, not staggered, so picture an incline, it gives a subtle change in tone as the numbers change, not like the 50 tones on the equinox which sounds like something from star wars.
I thought I was finding a lot of nickels with the Legend, but this blows it out of the water.