Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

March finds

diggervance

Hey Guys,

March was hit and miss here in Michigan but I was able to get a few productive hunts in.

7 mercs 1917 the oldest
4 buffs
20 wheats
2 war nicks
2 first communion lapel pins I have never found one of these and ended up 2 in a week different parks.

I am loving this new 13 detec coil. Getting great depth ans separation.

Thanks for looking
Rick

WTG , I would consider that a decent month ... a couple of those mercs pretty slick ...I have been swinging the 13 " detech
coil for over a year and I'm real pleasd with it ... my silver count for march is 1 rosie 3 mercs 1 slq and a ring ...

Keep'em coming !

Thanks Tony didn't want to gloat lol

Nice haul with 9 silver Rick! Nice job digging those nickels too. Like those nails too.

I need to catch up and post the stuff I've found. Just been too busy.

Greg

A great haul - congrats !

Nice finds Rick! congrats on the silver.
The cold and snow in our area and further south has delayed my hunting.
One of these days it will warm up.

Dave

cz70pro said:
Nice haul with 9 silver Rick! Nice job digging those nickels too. Like those nails too.

I need to catch up and post the stuff I've found. Just been too busy.

Greg

Nice silvers is usually my yearly total. I've detected with Rick before. He is REALLY good.