Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Meeting tonight

Larry (IL)

Lakeview Library 6:30

Great meeting, we had loads of old stuff show up and competition for the Find Of the Month was fierce. Most Valuable was a 1916-S OBV MM half dollar, then a Railroad Lock showed up for misc catagory. Biggest dent came when a 1820 dime got beat out by a 1807 Large Cent for oldest coin. Lots of displays showed off all the extras not leaving much room for the rest. I'm numb with the thought of trying to best this months finds next month or the rest of the year but we will give it a try. Great going all, see you at the Club Hunt this comming Saturday.

Awe inspiring, jaw dropping displays and entries is about the only way I can describe the meeting tonight. There were some very good finds on the displays that didn't make it into the Finds of the Month contest like McLucky's Civil War U.S. rosette and much more.

A BIG congratulations to everyone and I hope our four guests tonight will return next month as members. :clapping:

Welcome all new members and guests. Being a fairly new member myself I have to say this is a great group of people in this club. I could hardly believe all of the awesome finds displayed this month. I thought Star and I had a good group of finds but after seeing all the great finds from this month I feel we may have to hunt twice as hard just to keep up. LOL. Congrats to everyone on your great finds. Daryl

I took a few pictures for Nancy since she could not be there this month. I will share them until our official pictures are posted.

[attachment 200072 path51.jpg] [attachment 200073 path52.jpg] [attachment 200074 path53.jpg]