Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Comes Through!

pspr

After my rant yesterday about my missing CTX I have to give an equal thread to Minelab going the extra mile to get me taken care of.

I talked to Brian this morning and it seems they have CTX Sandard Packs but not Starter Packs. So, shipping didn't ship my CTX to me last Friday as I expected. (Seems there is a litttle communications problem between shipping and Customer Service.)

But after talking to Brian this morning they have upgraded my RMA to a Standard Pack so it can be shipped immediately. Also, I asked if he would update the shipping to overnight so I would have it for the weekend and he took care of that and sent me the tracking info.

So, I'm set, I'm happy and my faith in Minelab has been restored completely.

Thank you Brian!

Wally

P.S. Brian had no new info on the Minelab Pinpointer. Last he heard was sometime this year.

Glad to see the issues are being resolved. Looks like they're really taking care of you now. Thanks for posting the update. HH Randy

Yay!

:clapping:

They ought to take care of you. They are/will collecti hundred of thousands and eventually millions on the CTX. And from my experiences today with my CTX, White's is in big trouble. The CTX is a darn good bird dog in trash even with the 11" coil. And I have a V3i. Everyone were expecting the etracs to start hitting the boards for CTX funds. I expect to see the V3i to start hitiing the boards too; after the secret gets out the CTX's performance.

Very nice great to here minelabs taking care of it

:minelab: CTX 3030
:minelab: Etrac
:whites: Whites m6
Pro pointer
Ulster County NY
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/firefighter2542005

Minelab does a very good job at taking care of customers. I have been impressed many times! :minelab: :thumbup:

Good for you and well done Minelab :clapping:. From my experience, Minelab customer service is top notch. They have completely gone out of their way for me several times and it has made me a loyal customer for life, thats for sure. I am glad you also had a good experience and thank you for sharing it with us. Too many people post about negative contact with manufacturers but not enough post the positive contact when it happens. I look forward to seeing your coming finds with your new CTX. HH -Marc

Baby is home! She said she was cold and scared in the belly of that cargo plane last night. She was afraid smugglers were flying her to Mexico and she might get shot. I'm giving her a full charge right now then I'll restore her full memory. I promised her that I would take her out for a walk tomorrow morning with some other detectors so she could sniff around a little bit. I might even take her for a swim this weekend. :jump:

Aww.. Congrats on new addition to the family...