Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Didn't come through for me

iskirkra

I had problems with my CTX3030, and called minelab and described the problems and they told me to send it in because they had some replacements set aside for this and they would send the replacement within 48hrs after they received mine. So I sent it in a week ago and I called today and now they tell me they have no replacements. I said, you told me you did and they said it was mis communications. I asked how long it will be and they said they are not sure maybe 5 to 10 days.

I am glad pspr is getting his but now I am really disappointed.

Randy

Wow. That's bad. Maybe until you are over their 10 day target turnaround they make you live with the reality or something. I don't know what to say.

Wally

Did your dealer not offer you a replacement? I have never had a problem like you have and hope I never do but sometimes a dealer can do more than an individual on a new machine. Sorry about your situation and hope it gets resolved soon.

I was on hold for several hours and never did get a person. All I got was---"all our reps are busy" and that stupid music... Not a good way to run a business.....

If you leave a message in the morning they will get back to you the same day if no one picks up.

I talked to my dealer before sending it to minelab last week to find out what we should do and he called minelab and they told him that they had some in stock for replacements just like they told me and the thing to do is send it in for replacement. I just don't like someone saying they are going to do something and then not doing it, I don't do business that way and don't expect others to do business that way either.
I will not say anything else about this, and I will be happy to post something positive if it happens.

In the mean time I will enjoy you guy's posts and I really believe this is a great detector.

Randy

I don't know what else you can do since they are saying you have to wait. I think I would get in touch with them every couple days and see if any came in. Then when they do ask for a minelab bag or something for having to wait or maybe a free Minelab pinpointer when they are available. The later might be a stretch.

people said minelab was getting better with their customer service since they made all these big moves, when they made their new customer service and repair center in illinois but i still think things were better when they were still in las vegas. hope they send you another detector real soon because this is not good, good luck