Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Manticore First Gold Ring Find

professor-tones

Found this 9 Karat 2 grams gold ring today just around the back of the football nets area. Been over the same spot 100 times before but missed it. All terrain low conductor hit it. The ring has split in two places .

Attachments

• Gold Ring 9Kt.JPG
    Gold Ring 9Kt.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 48
Curious what the tid was. My first ring I found was also split and was white gold 14 k. It read 6 but if you pinched it together it read 11.

Curious what the tid was. My first ring I found was also split and was white gold 14 k. It read 6 but if you pinched it together it read 11.
I got a number 27 but the ring seemed to be intact in the ground and not split , upon removing the ring from the ground it fell apart. It suffered some damage in the ground probably.
number 27 has been lucky today. Had it been split and separated in the ground i am guessing very low numbers like very low between 5 and 10.

Thanks for the numbers. I have found several mid size 10-14 K bands in the 26-28 tid range. I find the large men’s rings ring up 59-61 near zinc cents. The higher caret rings 22-24 k come in 79-80.

Nice! - funny how you can go over the same spot a hundred times before and still find something good.
I kind of feel stumped in a way doing the same proving the area is not hunted out - different detector, different settings, different angle.......

different detector, different settings, different angle.....
Yep, yep, and yep! It's also what signals began to sound good in hunted hard ground when all the great and good signals are gone. Broken tone, scratchy hits all of a sudden began to sound good.....and often are. Great hobby, eh? HH jim tn

Nice! - funny how you can go over the same spot a hundred times before and still find something good.
I kind of feel stumped in a way doing the same proving the area is not hunted out - different detector, different settings, different angle.......
The site is the most heavily trash loaded site i have ever detected , can slaw every sweep , amazing luck on my part plus i dug probably 1000 can slaw pieces on the site before the site gave the gold up.
Total Satisfaction!

Nice find I’ve found a few with mine
Mark