Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Manticore

I don't think this well be a ctx replacement I think it well replace the etrac 1300.00 to 1500.00 dollar detector better than the nox and deus 2 what would minelab do with there ctxs and if it's a replacement for the ctx it's going to cost a lot more than the ctx. Common sense leeds me to this but who really knows .sube

Thinkin' about that Manicore scorpion man lion octopus lizard. A bad beast. That Garrett machine looks like I need one of those also. I knew a Garrett once. I think his first name was Pat. Was after a guy named Billy. Need to dig me a cache of gold to buy all these pretty toys. Now if I can find my horse. Just got me a Bad Boy Yellow TDI. Maybe that's all I really need.

I have to admit that I intrigued with this new detector, but I am doing so good with my Equinox, I’m not sure I can justify another purchase just yet.
I’ll help you justify it 🫢 Hang in there buddy 😂
Remember what happened last time? 🫢

Good luck guys! Love MineLab, but I'm just not convinced anymore that "more $$, means dramatically more treasure". At least not for you and I...but, for them... 🧐

ETA - IMHO...it's still more "LOCATION and PATIENCE", than "MACHINE"!!

Last edited:
Oh… that was different… I was not finding much…:rofl:
It appears that you are struggling this year except for those 🤬🤬 silver half dollars 😂

LOL! Check out Big Boys Hobbies! They show the Manticore list price as $9,999.00 But out of stock! Bart has a sense of humor
Did fine this am with my old equinox new school I tried headed right for the oldest looking patch of grass I have a knack for un disturbed areas and what do you know! A trifecta!

Attachments

• A550D4A2-B2C6-42F4-9792-1E510AF63405.jpeg
    A550D4A2-B2C6-42F4-9792-1E510AF63405.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 121