Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab service :minelab: :thumbup:

khouse

I'm posting here because I wanted all the ML users to see this. I have read about the lack of service some have experienced with your machines. This was a concern to me when I bought my etrac. Well, I had to send it in for some warranty service 2 weeks ago to Minelab America in Illinous. Here's what happened. I shipped it to ML and as soon as they recieved it Nadia called and said they had recieved it. Then a few days ago John calls me and said a new coil fixed the issue. Then a day later he calls and said he's shipping it back to me. Then when he saw it had been delivered John called again to make sure I got it OK. So I have to say that I received excellent service from ML America. You never know just how good a company is until there is warranty repair. ML took care of me in 2 weeks total time. A+ for service.

My local dealer told me that the last dealer meeting ML knew that was their only weak area and were going to do everything to change that image. Kudo's to ML for fixing the problem

Thanks for posting the info. on their great service !

I have nothing but positive experience with Minelab's service they do a super job!

I've had nothing but good experience with ML service, one case: Safari with less than a week left on warrantee pinpoint button stops working. Sent it in and 11 days later it was back with new motherboard, wiring harness and screen/control face. (and all the old parts)
They have also sent me new clamp rubber inserts (I've had the shaft adjustment clamp lose their metal backing plate a couple times, now I glue them on myself before install) and coil attachment screws & washers free upon request. Great company with Great detectors

Ive owned several ml and have never have a problem where I needed to send it in. Ive heard thier sevice was less than desirable. Thank you for your post. This is good to know!