Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:minelab: the eBook, "Understanding your X-TERRA", is available FREE :minelab:

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
http://www.minelab.com/treasure-talk/understanding-your-x-terra-ebook

Digger i just want to thank you for all your hard work on this book im sure it will help alot of people here and around the world. I just downloaded the book it looks great

HH to all

Bob

Thanks Bob. It was a long task. But I figure it is my way of giving back to a hobby that has been so good to me, for so many years. HH Randy

Thanks Randy! I have read your explanations and insights on everything. When I found this hobby a few years ago and then this forum, your opinions on things makes detecting much easier! I feel like I've already read your book. I appreciate your hard work! I'll definitely check out your book! Thanks again! HH J.B.

Randy...thanks for sharing your knowledge and skill on the Minelab X-Terra line of detectors. Minelad has produced one of the best group of detectors and thanks to you the use of these detectors has been simplified. Thanks Randy and Minelab.
HH TomB

Thanks J.B. Glad to hear you've picked up some tips on this forum. And I hope you enjoy the eBook. HH Randy

Thanks Tom, As you know, how one person sets up their detector may or may not be the best settings for someone hunting in a different location. The point of "Understanding your X-TERRA" is simply that...... understand how the functionality works and how to best tweak it for any given application. I hope that I've been able to accomplish that with the eBook. HH Randy

The book is great! You spent a great deal of time and effort on it. Thank You! I learned somethings from it and I know I need to read it again. I learned I need to cut my sweep speed in half. Thanks again!

You're welcome. Slow down that sweep speed and overlap those swaths. :detecting: Thanks for the comments. HH Randy

Well, I gave it a good browsing and I believe it is well done.

Jeff

Great book! Thanks for all the effort!

I really liked the "Q&A With Laurence" section....especially the explanation of how coil frequency affects the X-Terra's TID.

Big thanks to Minelab for making this available as a FREE ebook!

Thank you Jeff, I appreciate it! HH Randy

Thanks Steve, I hope it will be a good resource for those learning their X-TERRA, as well as providing some "reminders" for those who have used them for some time. HH Randy

I was excited when Laurence offered to answer some "random" questions. It was tough to come up with some that covered "all the bases". But hoped that those I asked were interesting to others. Thanks for the comments. HH Randy

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it. Let me know what you think of it, once you get a chance to look it over. HH Randy

I would love to get a copy of this as I am seriously considering a 705...but I tried to download it and after 30 minutes still not downloaded..I gave up.

Don't give up after only 30 minutes. Heck, it took me 4 years to write it! :stars:

I just checked Minelab's website and the eBook download appears to be quite busy. However, after about 45 seconds, the eBook downloads fine. Keep checking back on it as I think you'll find it well worth the wait. HH Randy

Just to say after two false starts the E-book downloaded just fine, probably due to everyone being eager to get their own copy. I'd just like to add my thanks to both Randy and Minelab for this generous offering to X-Terra owners.