Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:minelab: the eBook, "Understanding your X-TERRA", is available FREE :minelab:

:clapping: Congrats Randy!!! We are lucky to have a guy like you! You just took all you years of hard earned knowledge and put it out there for the world to see without taking a cent. You are a pillar in the metal detecting community!:please:

I hope all the good you do comes back to you ten fold!

Anthony

.....I've tried and tried downloading this eBook from Minelab Randy but everytime I hit the download link.....it just hangs......and hangs.....and hangs.......until I give up.
Any chance getting it downloadable from here???

Gaz.

Just downloaded it in 10 secs..... Right click the link and click save as..... your browser may be opening the file instead of downloading to your pc.

Gaz said:
.....I've tried and tried downloading this eBook from Minelab Randy but everytime I hit the download link.....it just hangs......and hangs.....and hangs.......until I give up.
Any chance getting it downloadable from here???

Gaz.

Gaz, Minelab is tracking the number of downloads to better determine if they want to consider more eBooks on other models. So I doubt there will be any additional ways to access the eBook, other than going through their site. I can only suggest you keep trying. HH Randy

Super information Digger!
I just brought my 705 home this afternoon, and have been reading ever since.
Tomorrow I'll attempt to put into practice at least some of what you've reccommended. And when I return home, I'll read up again on what I did wrong.
belly%20laugh.gif

Thanks again for all your effort.

I like my 705 even better since reading the E book. I used the discrimination limit to hunt by sound and ID in a heavy trash location today.
It is hard to get used to but I am learning a new technique. I wish I had read this before just buying a 6" -7.5 kHz coil, because I
would now buy a 6" -18.75kHz instead. Anyone want to buy it? It is a hot coil like he says but my 5X10 elliptical should be just as good
and cover a bigger area. Thanks from me too!

Good timing! Welcome to the X-TERRA forum. And I'm glad you're finding the eBook to be beneficial. HH Randy

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. I believe in the saying "what goes around, comes around". And having enjoyed this hobby for as long as I have, I figure mine has already come around many, many times! HH Randy

Great info Digger, I don't even have my 705 yet, but after reading the manual and your book I will have a jump on the learning curve thanks. I found the book with your 1st hand use of the X-terra
really adds to the understanding of the field use of the machine, you really filled the factory manual-practical aspect area very well.

Went to a hard hunted old local park today and found it's first Wheat, a 1944.
I also hit my second clad coin spill with it. I couldn't belive how musical it sounded. Like a calliopie. :lol:

You've earned my never ending gratitude. Your book made my experience with the X-Terra super right from the start.

Thanks again!

HH

Sunday

Yo Randy...

A GREAT book...
............................the way detecting books should be!!

Well done - fantastic 100% effort all round.

Good Hunting

Des Dunne
PS I've been away travellin...found me some silver etc!!

Thanks Des, I appreciate your comments. And many thanks for your help in getting this project online. HH Randy

I tried several times to download the book, but always get a message the file has somthingwrong with it, and it won't download. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

I'll contact Minelab and tell them we're having problems with the download. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. HH Randy

I downloaded the book last night and spend an hour or so reading. Being new to the exterra 705, I found it simple to read and understand not to mention very helpful in ironing out some confusion I had about various aspects of the 705 . A credit all involved, I already feel I know the 705 better and can appreciate the amount of work that went into it. Thankyou, Aaron.

Thank you for your hard work on this ebook, I have not received my x-terra 705 yet but will next month. So for now I am studying this and the owners manual.

Randy I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for doing this ebook. My 705 just arrived in the mail the other day and even after reading the books it comes with it can still be overwhelming. your youtube video and now your ebook have helped so much there are a lot of things you explain that takes the fear out of learning these awesome machines. Thank you and i look forward to learning more from you -Hawkeye1434

Thanks Digger that is one of the best MD books I have read to date and I have read them all. Keep up the good work and happy hunting.
Don