Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Missed these targets in the fall

Ohio Digger

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3OX0P8SLM4

I'm not sure how I missed these last fall. Both of them were pretty clear high tones. I did change direction from the direction I gridded in the fall. Maybe that did the trick, who knows. I've dug at least 15 silver coins from this small area last year including Barber dimes and a deep Barber quarter. Also ended up with a Buff and a couple of wheats. This hunt was actually from a couple weeks ago. I really want to get back over it with the Ultimate coil and see if I missed anything deeper as I've been having great success with deep targets. I think it's a combination of the moist soil and the larger coil.

you didn't miss them you were saving them ... lol ... nice

I have a feeling your gonna find a bit more Silver there before your finally finished with that spot, great job

you are doing real good.... (I'm over due for georgie)

Nice finds !

Crafty little buggers....aren't they! I've had 'em move in the area over winter as well. Thanks for the pictures and congratulations on some good recoveries!

NebTrac

Thanks again for the video.
I checked a buffalo nickel I had and it lines up when flipped over.
Not sure if they all do but yours doesn't.
Too bad it has no date but if it is miss struck it should still be worth something more.