Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More 100+ year old silver and other goodies from the park

Ohio Digger

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF53fqQKR1k

I got permission to hunt a 1919 farmhouse. The house has been vacant for several years. I hit that spot first then moved over to the park in the area I found my first SLQ a couple weeks ago. The targets here are deep, like 6-9" deep, and usually pretty iffy on the Etrac. You can't rely on numbers too much here or you'll miss good targets. I saw a guy in the spring detecting this area and I had actually written it off all summer knowing that the guy was there quite a bit and used a higher end detector. One day I decided to give it a go and see if he missed anything. Well he did. I think he dug most of the easy signals and avoided the trashy spots. I'm hoping to be able to hit this spot more before the permafrost sets in. I hope you enjoy the video and like and subscribe if you do.

Righteous! :clap: Thanks for sharing!

Nice going, no one person gets it all!

wow! fantastic finds! Yep, don't get discouraged when you see someone else hunting the area. That just makes me want to detect the spot even more.

Great finds - congrats !

From what I've seen at a lot of sites I've hunted that gave up deep old coins ...
I'd go back to this site again - put a big coil on - slow your swing way down - and hunt the area from a few different angles - I'd bet there's still a few more good ones there !

Good Luck !