Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More Stuff From The Ball Field

AL KS

Got out friday afternoon for a couple of hour's and found a1946d rosie,a couple of wheat's and the pendant. Saturday(today)a cold front blew in and got colder than it'd been in a while. Did'nt get much over 30 degree's all day with a north wind gusting to 50mph at times. But hunted for about two hour's and found the cross,a 1942d merc, the cracker jack token, and a wheatie. Thank's for looking AL

I am assuming you are in Kansas by your username? I drove from Great Bend back to Central Mo on Sat. Had the E-Trac with me but didnt want to get out in that wind. It was fierce........:)

Nice Finds!!! Congrads!

Nice finds !

If you heated the Cross - say in an oven - maybe it could be straightend out without it breaking ?

Nice finds Al! Really great pictures too!

NebTrac

Nice ones! Sounds like the weather on Saturday wasn't making for a very pleasant hunt--but you came away with some beauties anyway. Congratulations and thanks for posting.

Very nice. I really like the cross. I was also thinking that it should straighten out pretty easily.