Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My best Ever

Bromly

20131218_183204_1.jpg

It's been a good year for finds, but nothing like this puppy. Our beach's
are terrible lately. So last week I decided to go to the bay for a change. I was
picking up the usual , coins, pull tabs etc. I started getting a 12-12 on the ctx
and it was pegged at 12". So I started digging up my nickel, but got this
beauty instead. Btw it was every bit of 12".
I texted my wife a pic, needless to say she called "DIBS". I had to get it sized up
to a 6 and I paid for an appraisal. But she's worth it :)
Turns out to be 1kt center stone and .99kt for the others. All set in 18kt white gold. Value $10,300.00

Thanks for looking!

Ken

man -o -man... with a beauty like that not only will she allow you to go detecting but she may encourage you to go.... well done, nice score......

Holy Smokes! :surprised: Thats the kind of ring we are all looking for alright! Congrats Man...great trophy! Yeah, a fellow has to give the Wife first dibs, so that we can go hunt more...they never mention this in the owners manuals of course.
Mud

BIG WOW,, That is one beautiful hunk of ice there. I bet your wife will let you upgrade if you want too. That kind of a find is a sure heart stopper.. Great job... KEN

Hi guys
Yes, my wife is VERY happy. She already asked
me when am I going back out there. She even picked
up a new pair of long-johns and some boot warmers
for me lol.
What a great hobby !

Ken

Super nice ring!.....congrats on a great find! that's an awesome ring!

That has to be one of the Best dug diamond rings I have seen this year...:thumbup:

Congrads!!

Robert2300 said:
HOLY KRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WONDERFUL!!!!

You think you can GET $10,000 for it or close?

Congrats
Robt2300

Already gave it to my wife. But she did give me her
other ring to sell. So We both made out ok. :)

Bromly said:
Hi guys
Yes, my wife is VERY happy. She already asked
me when am I going back out there. She even picked
up a new pair of long-johns and some boot warmers
for me lol.
What a great hobby !

Ken
What a great wife... KEN

That's a beauty Bromly! Congrats on that find. Mama must be a happy-happy girl. I'm thinking I may go buy something like that for my boss just so's she "encourages " me to do more hunting.

Congrats on your find! One thing I would say is this is not your best find ever. It is your best find so far. These are the finds that keep you out there even on the days when you are just "cleaning the beach".

I have found the beach to be the best jewelry store around.

Absolutely the top contender for find of the year on this site.... that's the puppy I dream about finding :please:
If only we can all find one like that... congrats