Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My best pocket spill of the year

diggervance

Hello Guys,
I have been locked in since last Friday afternoon being sick and having a neck procedure done on Monday that put me off work a couple of days.

I couldn't take it anymore with the same old crap on tv and 4 walls I had to get out.

Went to the local park in town for about 2.5 hrs and was rewarded.

This was also a milestone hunt. I have been trying for the last 4 years to find at least 1 silver coin in every month this hunt completed that task for this year. December has always let me down in the previous years.

the top seven coins was all in one hole.

41 merc
46 nick
44 war nick
2-44 wheat pennies
47 anda 48 wheat penny
the other 2 are a

It sure doesn't take long for the body to run down once you have been sick, I feel like I just put in a 10 hr hunt.

Thanks for looking time for a nap lol

DV

All those coins in one hole, and a little silver to ice the cake.

Really nice find,

Ron in WV

Nice spill - congrats !

Great spill DV. I always love when they have "friends" in the hole! Hope you get to feeling better.

Greg

Congrats on getting out... like that 1st springtime hunt after a long winter it just feels so good to get out... get well soon....

DV -

Nice group of coins there. It's a lot of fun seeing what's next when coins keep coming out of the hole. Glad you were able to get out of the house for a spell.

Get Well Soon,

Rich (Utah)

That is a great spill. I have had a couple spills this year > 2 coins. One was a 9 coin spill (8 pennies and one silver) and last weekend I had a 5 wheat penny spill.
I always seem to think to myself, why couldn't they all be silver coins :confused:

Hope you are feeling better.

That one should make you feel a bit better Vance! Get the rest you need and go do it again, we need stuff to look at!:)

Nice spill!

Thank you Ron
Where in Michigan do you live. Maybe we can arrange a hunt this spring.
D.V.