Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My finds for today 14/07/14

Nuke em

Today I was going to take the Terra 705 out to the beach but as I had the ET out I decided to take ET instead .
I went by Bus and got to the beach at about 1pm , I got off 1 stop short because not far from the Pier there has been a large screen and enclosure showing the world cup and I noticed that it had been removed and the stalls and stuff were being removed . I knew that this area of the beach would produce and I went straight to that part of the beach.
As soon as I got there I asked a worker if I could search and they said yes , as soon as I started I was in coin heaven and I was pulling them out all over the place.
An hour or more after I started I was searching near a bench and I picked up a signal 12 12 and I found a 3.3g 9k Gold signet ring , my 4th Gold of the year ( all with the ET).
At about 3.30pm I was told that I would have to leave that compound till Wednesday when all the stuff was removed so I went into town and did a couple of things then went back to the area again , the man that told me to leave was not there so the other person that allowed me to search in the first place said I could go back on there :) so I did and went over the same area I did before and again I found more coins.
About an hour later the man came back and saw me again searching the area and told me to leave again so I did :( but not before counting what I had . I did search other parts of the beach but they were quiet so I left the beach at around 8pm .
My total today was

That is a Pile of coins. You must have been weighted down by all those coins on your way home.

Congratulations.

goldnugget said:
Congradulation on all the Finds. I bet they were barely under the sand- goldnugget

The beach I do is a stony beach , finds can range from the surface to about 10 inches deep.

you found the bank

Absolutely great heads up hunting! Perfect timing and strategy! You sure worked that place!...I like the cut of your jib!:clapping:
Mud

I went back today with the Terra and cleaned out the remainder I think , in a 3 hour period I found another