Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My finds from Dec 17 & 18 while seeking silver coin #80 for 2014 :detecting:

I look forward to meeting up with you. There is a place I would like to discuss with you. I know I will never attempt it. I can tell you the history of it and dates back to the 1920's. I drool about the idea but really don't care to water hunt. Maybe 4 - 5 feet deep. Many go to this place (it's a public hiking area and nature lovers place) but not sure how many know of the history behind it. My strength is I love to research and investigate history. Did you ever get the chance to get up to where I found the 3 cent pieces? There has to be more there. Merry Christmas! - Jim

Ytcoinshooter said:
Jim, Now that is funny you coming in on the post right after I mention you. Sometime we got to meet up. Too funny...:rofl:

Hey Blind Squirrel, Thank you for the complete background on the ring. I knew a little about but after your post I have a greater appreciation of the meaning. Over the years I have dug several of them...still hoping for a gold one I could use as a special gift. That silver spill of yours was really remarkable. Thanks again and have a great holiday!
HH - Bruce

WTG Yt, nice mix bag for sure! gotta love that silver!!