Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first gold!!

kydigger

I just started detecting this year. I found my first gold ring yesterday.
I was detecting in an old park near my house. I have MDed there couple of times. I headed to a small band stand I hadn't hit yet. No luck , I only found pull tabs can slaw and an old door lock hasp.
On the way back to my car, I made a few passes at some swings where I had found several pennys and a few other coins. On what was to be my " just one more hole" I pulled out a nice woman's gold wedding band. It was right there on the end of my digger. My first gold and a nice way to end the day.

Congrats on the gold find.!!

Way to go.I hope you find many more.

You are doing good ive been at this 3 years and have found no gold

Finding gold is exciting. Can you imagine what finding 25 gold items in the sea in a morning. feels like. I've done it more then once. Last year detected the Caribbean 6 times & hope to go 6 times this year. Just got back (Feb.) from St Thomas & we did extremely well there. Next adventure is to a Dutch Island and in June a French Island. My most unusual find was a fish pole with a new reel and on end of the line a live & jumping BONE Fish.
Finding gold in the ground, is harder & rarer & when you find it there, it means you are good.
Keep up the dedication and you'll find more.
Sea Hunter

Good find... Photo's help