Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my hunt tonight a hour b4 dark

SWAMP HAWK

you never know what you will find in your own backyard i tell ya. the jeep was made by hot wheels in 1981. 25 cent coin. one dime the rest were cents. the shinny thing looks like half a spoon. it just says poon on it.

Old Hot Wheals are always fun to pull out of the ground. Your "poon" looks like the handle of a measuring spoon.

I remember my yard.....it had lots of toys....bet yours has more too! nice finds!

Good to hear you got out and hunted. Yes, the "poon" is a end to a measuring spoon from years back. I remember using those when I was a kid....... many many moons ago. You might be surprised as to what else is back there. If you get the old toys, etc. out, you could find some older coins too. Good detecting and thanks for posting. HH, Nancy

Great finds. Gotta love those toy cars. When you don't have time to look anywhere else the yard is always a good option. You might be surprised at what kinds of good items are buried there. HH Daryl

Good job...and lots more in your yard to be sure.