Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Idea shared with G4E on his Flying Eagle post

Jeff63

Being from Missouri ( the show me state ) I would like to start right here in MO. I would like Labador Bob do the research from the Maps and Mapping for sites in Missouri for this project. RC Detector who makes very good Videos to help with the video part of the show. Club relic 714 and anyone in Mo who would like to get involved to include (Gary) willing to organize this and participate in the project to prove it can be done. Then we would post on the forum our videos for the opinion of it from all the forum members if we should continue this Idea nationwide. If anyone has a special talent and are interested in this please PM me so I can start a contact list to get things started.This will not be a full time project for anyone just a few planned hunts , that we video and answer questions, give information. Its not much more than whats already being done but by individuals posting now. Just organized by some of the Best Hunters with the most experience. Jeff63 If it can be done in 1 state it can be done in any state. Improving the quality of our forum and who knows maybe it will get the attention of the right people to take it on TV. Anyone with any Minelab machine could participate and contribute about their machine and knowledge as well as sucess. The more knowledge shared the more the hobby grows and the more Minelab and club membership grows showing people the truth on how to hunt properly and with a better understanding of the equiptment we use.

CAn you give more specifics?
What sites are you interested in?

I first have to get some of the best and most active people in Mo interested in doing this. I've followed you for a few years now and I know your talent for research. Then I would like people like Ray Mo, Bill S ,RCDetector, Gary, and some of the best Mo hunters with whatever Minelab unit they use. I want this to show every kind of hunting with every kind of Minelab machine. I want it to provide all kinds of information on How to: Research, coins/cleaning hunting knowledge, machine knowledge. Success stories.If everyone involved used their input to brainstorm the agenda and could bring people with their knowledge and talents into it we could organize all of this systematically into a 1 stop place of education which would address everyones questions from basics to expert to include how to use the computer and accomplish what they want to do.Each human only has certain capabilities and we know our own weaknesses but everyone has something that they are good at. I would just like to organize something like this for eveyones benefit. We can all still learn. I'm first in line for the learning part of it. I'll wait and see if I can even obtain a PM contact list from anyone interested then schedule a meeting place to discuss everything anyone wants to discuss. Everyone is equal ,Brainstorm,Organize then take action on what everyone wants to do.I picked you because Research comes first to find the best sites, then the machine,then the knowledge to go with it and finally the sucess stories. We need a cp expert that could teach people on how to use it in detail to do research, we need people who can teach in detail how to video and how in detail post their videos. we need people who know how to clean coins and where to find info on coin values, mint marks key dates etc. If it all was organized properlly it would cut the learning curve way down for everyone and it would provide quality videos and information for the program Nation wide. The benefits to the forum, minelab and clubmembership would grow and people would'nt be afraid to invest in a machine because its to damn hard to learn everything on your own and not all in one spot. Being retired whith nothing to do and being a dreamer of what could be by just organizing everyone talents and love for the hunt. I can learn something from any man, because everyman knows something you don't. Just wait and see if I get any reaction or interest from anyone,then we'll start from there.Thanks for your reply Jeff