Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my last 3 hunts take a look

pettit

So here are a few coins from my last 3 hunts a few wheats mercs ih buff nicks v nicks seated walking half 1917 s i dug a 1918 s 2 weeks ago the slq and there is a good 2 center in the mix barb dimes in there to thanks for looking all found with the e i started this year in june with this machine

the start of a very good collection. :thumbup:

Excellent finds ! :clapping:

u dug over 20 silver in 3 hunts? where was u hunting at a coin shop? lol............u got some very productive sites

Oh goes4ever i have been hunting old farm sites here the one pic is just better look at the silver coins so olny 14 coins and one silver ring.

pettit said:
Oh goes4ever i have been hunting old farm sites here the one pic is just better look at the silver coins so olny 14 coins and one silver ring.
wow, that is still very impressive....u got some rich farmers up your way. Lucky to get one silver at a farm here, mostly get indians and wheats

Wow that's awesome. I'd love to dig a seated quarter. Only a dime so far. Beautiful finds.

Very nice finds! Thanks for sharing the pictures and congratulations on some very successful hunts!

NebTrac

Looks like you have done way better than most. Many people detect for years and never find a seated quarter or a 2 cent piece. The Standing Liberty Quarter is a beaut!

Wowzers!!! :yikes:

Seriously...those are unbelievable finds. Congratulations to you!!! Thanks for all the pictures and sharing them with us. Gives me hope. lol

Very nice! :clapping:

That just makes the rest of us wanna go swing beeping! :detecting:

Very Very Nice. Keep it going!

Sweet hunt and congrats on the great finds. My grandad and I found over 20 silver coins at one farm house alone. The owner said they held family reunions there for several decades.
HH

Those were some great hunting spots! I am still hunting for my first Seated quarter.

I hope your find streak continues!