Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My luck is changing

TerryR

Been a rough year with a lot of health problems. A week ago went in for surgery on Wed. so needed to go out one more time on Tues. Found the best 1917 D type 1 SLQ I have ever found. Kind of made my day. Surgery went well and decided today I needed to go kill an hour. Hit this big baby in another old overworked park. I was sure surprised and kind of reignited things for me. Can't go fast but going slow pays off. It's a 1901 and someone scratched initials in the neck, still kind of cool.

Congratulations on your SLQ! Hope you recover well and thanks for the pictures. Keep at it.

NebTrac

congratulations on unearthing some very nice old silver! good luck with your health problems. its something that we all go through to one degree or another. I have some minor surgery coming up myself this Wednesday.

Glad to hear you got out, moved around, had fun and found silver. On top of that, it has you motivated to find more. Can't beat that.

Way to go on the SLQ and the Barber Half. Both those coins are tough to come by. It's great you are getting out and doing what you enjoy. :thumbup:

Excellent finds !