Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new home

JHM

Just bought an MXT and I will be lurking here from now on. I've been using minelabs but decided to switch to whites. I'm looking forward to learning this new machine. I may have some questions after it gets here.

Welcome to the MXT forum and a lot of experienced users here with the answers to your questions.

Welcome JHM.
I know you will enjoy the MXT it a great machine.
We look forward to following you in your pursuit of that great find.
Don't for get the pictures..

HH

Welcome JHM and congratulations on your new mxt. It's a really good machine and you will enjoy it.

[size=large]to get off to a good start with the MXT i suggest you purchace and read,"The MXT Edge", by jeff foster. it will help you the same way the Minelab Explorer / E-Trac hand book by Andy Sabisch does with Minelab explorer users does.jmo

HH [/size]

You're going to like your new MXT. I wouldn't have any other. Can't wait to hear about your finds and what you think of the MXT. HH, Nancy

Welcome to:whites::detecting:

Welcome JHM... You're gonna love the MXT...It's a great machine and so easy to learn and like Widebody said the "MXT EDGE is a must have. I've read mine many times over and each time I do, I learn more. There are some really knowledgable people on this forum... Jack from New Hampshire HH

Looks like I can find some help if needed. I have an xl pro and an idx. I really like the way whites perform and the way the company deal with their customers. Customer service is one reason I switched from minelab to whites. Plus the guy I hunt with has been wearing me out with the MXT

Excellent all around choice. It will pay for itself in no time and is so well built!
A turn on and go machine. Good choice and dig them up!
Marty

Welcome too the MXT forum you will enjoy your unit but you must learn its ways first :thumbup: