Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new Location broke another record - part 2

JimmyCT

Yesterday, I recovered 34.5 wheat pennies. (my new one-day record for wheaties) Today I recovered 21 for a total of 55.5 wheat pennies. Yesterday in the silver department I recovered 5 and today I recovered 7. It was tough hunting in the iron but the Equinox didn't let me down. Keep the coil low and scan it slow. Some of those targets you think are iron really aren't. Dig some of them you will be surprised. Keep the recovery low as possible and "work / massage the iffy targets" Many of my silvers and wheaties were targets that had iron crap in the the hole but I knew I was digging! TID was basically useless but the 50 tones told me a different story...

Equinox 800 Settings:
Park 1 - Multi
GB - 0
50 tones
Recovery 4
Iron Bias - F2-0
sensitivity 23-24

Also today, this woman walked up to me today and said, "oh you have a beeper" I contained myself from bursting out loud . Yes ma'am I have a "beeper" 🤭

If you missed the 1st time I went hunting at this location please click on the link below:

Attachments

• 4-30-2022.jpg
    4-30-2022.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • 4-30-2022-1.jpg
    4-30-2022-1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
  • 5-1-2022.jpg
    5-1-2022.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
  • 5-1-2022-1.jpg
    5-1-2022-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
  • 21 wheaties 5-1-2022 - Copy.jpg
    21 wheaties 5-1-2022 - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
  • 34.5 wheaties 4-30-2022 - Copy.jpg
    34.5 wheaties 4-30-2022 - Copy.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 80
  • 38 merc.jpg
    38 merc.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 82
  • 1916 Barber Dime.jpg
    1916 Barber Dime.jpg
    916.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 1916 barber Dime-1.jpg
    1916 barber Dime-1.jpg
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 83
  • barber 1916.jpg
    barber 1916.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
Thats a nice day in anybodies book!!! Nice photos too, thx!!’

That's a, ah, heck of a weekend. 50+ wheats and 7 silvers is a nice silver to wheat ratio. That Barber dime looks pretty nice. HH jim tn
Thanks Jim! 12 silvers over the course of Saturday and Sunday but who’s counting ? 😂😂

WOW jim, what a haul of silver, so you go by the sounds, and i can see how slowing down would help fast swinging in the iron is not good ,

WOW jim, what a haul of silver, so you go by the sounds, and i can see how slowing down would help fast swinging in the iron is not good ,
Yes sir Gunnar. Move slow, keep the coil low and scan slow in iron. Contrary to what some believe, this is the way to go.

Yeah, I saw the 5 but didn't put 2 and 2 together for 12. Makes for even a better silver to wheat ratio. (y) HH jim tn
No problem Mr. Jim. I would like to see a 1:1 ratio of silver to wheat 😂😂😂