Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My old friend...isn't she beautiful

Mason Jarr

Kelley asked for some shots from around my town and this is the first thing I noticed. The biggest and best kept flag in the town.

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for giving me the idea to photograph around town. I do love taking landscape photos, but taking pictures in town has given me some ideas and I'm having fun with it. I'll try to get more in the coming days.

n/t

Very pretty . I have one of those Giant Flags flying about a block from my apartment and I live on the third floor facing it .But the trees out back block it from my view in the summer but can see it a little through the trees when the leaves are off . I always enjoy seeing it driving down the road . Very nice picture . thanks