Find's Treasure Forums

NOTICE:
This new forum is now ACTIVE. You should be able to log in using the same username and password however if your username contain a comma then you need to log in on the new forum without the comma in your username
Example:
SteveB Main, Mo
remove the comma like this
SteveB Main Mo

If you have any questions or need assistance with this, click here to go to Find's Support Desk form

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN, CLICK HERE TO RESET AND HAVE NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO YOU

My other hobby.

fyrffytr1

I like to work on old cars. I have a 67 GTO that is 99% complete ( you never finish one, there is always something you can do to it). My next project is a 1950 Pontiac Silver Streak with a straight 8 and 3-speed manual transmission. After that I have a 39 series 28 four door sedan that my wife likes. It also has a straight 8 and 3-speed manual transmission.

67 3.jpg
new tires 5.jpg
20170408_142000.jpg

bootyhoundpa

That goat really glows.... your 2 other project cars appear to be in real nice condition too despite not being overhauled.. I guess some guys try to keep that original rough look showing all the honest wear.. I think they look cool either way...

Kemper

Banned Troll
Very nice. I have a collection of 1965 and 1966 Plymouth Barracudas. I have 6 of them that came factory with the 273 4bbl Commando motor. 2 are daily drivers I have tags and insurance on. Others are in different state of repairs. originally I was going to restore one of my 1966 Formula S cars but decided to buy more cars instead when I could find the right ones.

NONE LOOK AS NICE AS YOUR GTO. VERY NICE !

fyrffytr1

Very nice. I have a collection of 1965 and 1966 Plymouth Barracudas. I have 6 of them that came factory with the 273 4bbl Commando motor. 2 are daily drivers I have tags and insurance on. Others are in different state of repairs. originally I was going to restore one of my 1966 Formula S cars but decided to buy more cars instead when I could find the right ones.

NONE LOOK AS NICE AS YOUR GTO. VERY NICE !
You can never have enough project cars. I bought the 50 because I have always loved that body style and I got the 39 because, believe it or not, my wife liked it. I have them insured through Hagerty even though they are not road worthy yet. But, I had to insure them to get the registration in my name. I think I pay about $10.00 a year per car for around $3,500,00 coverage per car.

hawgdawg

Very nice , altho, I have no fine automobiles such as yours ,, I do appreciate , and drool over them ,, figuratively . I do enjoy working on cars , when it's not because I'm broke down in the rain or cold on the side of the road . I'm currently looking for an older car to spend my time on when finally retire , if I'm ever able to . Beautiful car .

Nauti

Gorgeous motors........the Pontiac Silver Streak is beautiful....i would love to see that finished.So goid to see you keeping history alive:clapping: