Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My other hobby.

fyrffytr1

I like to work on old cars. I have a 67 GTO that is 99% complete ( you never finish one, there is always something you can do to it). My next project is a 1950 Pontiac Silver Streak with a straight 8 and 3-speed manual transmission. After that I have a 39 series 28 four door sedan that my wife likes. It also has a straight 8 and 3-speed manual transmission.

67 3.jpg
new tires 5.jpg
20170408_142000.jpg

That goat really glows.... your 2 other project cars appear to be in real nice condition too despite not being overhauled.. I guess some guys try to keep that original rough look showing all the honest wear.. I think they look cool either way...

Very nice. I have a collection of 1965 and 1966 Plymouth Barracudas. I have 6 of them that came factory with the 273 4bbl Commando motor. 2 are daily drivers I have tags and insurance on. Others are in different state of repairs. originally I was going to restore one of my 1966 Formula S cars but decided to buy more cars instead when I could find the right ones.

NONE LOOK AS NICE AS YOUR GTO. VERY NICE !

Very nice. I have a collection of 1965 and 1966 Plymouth Barracudas. I have 6 of them that came factory with the 273 4bbl Commando motor. 2 are daily drivers I have tags and insurance on. Others are in different state of repairs. originally I was going to restore one of my 1966 Formula S cars but decided to buy more cars instead when I could find the right ones.

NONE LOOK AS NICE AS YOUR GTO. VERY NICE !
You can never have enough project cars. I bought the 50 because I have always loved that body style and I got the 39 because, believe it or not, my wife liked it. I have them insured through Hagerty even though they are not road worthy yet. But, I had to insure them to get the registration in my name. I think I pay about $10.00 a year per car for around $3,500,00 coverage per car.

Very nice , altho, I have no fine automobiles such as yours ,, I do appreciate , and drool over them ,, figuratively . I do enjoy working on cars , when it's not because I'm broke down in the rain or cold on the side of the road . I'm currently looking for an older car to spend my time on when finally retire , if I'm ever able to . Beautiful car .

Here is my latest find, not as old but lots of fun. Its a 3rd gen 1984 z28 "survivor" with only 60k miles. I found it in a quilt shop, now I don't get invited to stop by the quilt shops.;)
HH Jeff

Attachments

• 20180705_104257_d9dc085796a6c3bb840069ce009195a7980498a8.jpg
    20180705_104257_d9dc085796a6c3bb840069ce009195a7980498a8.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 305
Those cars are awesome. Impressive photos as well.

My other hobby is soap-making, it's really interesting and the hand-made soap is much better than the one you buy in the store. I usually use the best quality materials like Soap & Melt White. These products are perfect for any type of skin, they make it smooth and healthy. It also saves money a lot :giggle:

I like the old cars also. Always something to fix on them. I also like the case/Ingersoll garden tractors. They coming handy dealing with all the snow we get in the area.

Attachments

• 20211021_204634~5.jpg
    20211021_204634~5.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 165
Beautiful 65! What is the rear end laying next to the car?

Beautiful 65! What is the rear end laying next to the car?
That's out of a 1986 Mustang.

The mustang is set up for drag racing. So, the original got swapped out.

That might not be out of the Mustang. I'm not positive, the picture was taken about 15 years ago. I have to many projects going on all the time they blend together.

That is one fine looking goat. It makes me miss my 66 that was royal metal flake blue with a black vinyl roof and black interior.

I like to work on old cars. I have a 67 GTO that is 99% complete ( you never finish one, there is always something you can do to it). My next project is a 1950 Pontiac Silver Streak with a straight 8 and 3-speed manual transmission. After that I have a 39 series 28 four door sedan that my wife likes. It also has a straight 8 and 3-speed manual transmission.

View attachment 424View attachment 425View attachment 427
Very Nice
Love old cars worked on many over the years.
Here's my oll passion driver.
Too Fun to drive.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1643682837035.jpg
    FB_IMG_1643682837035.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 160