Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My second hunt on the dark side.

baspinall

Well my White's buddies say I have gone to the dark side. My second trip out with the Etrac was pretty darn exiting. I know my V3 will go deep but it's a real science getting it there. Used my Etrac basically wide open and dug a Irish 1690's William & Mary half penny, KGIII and some other goodies. Man I can't wait for this white stuff to disappear now!

Brian

Well than don't turn the light on now cause your doing real good! Keep up the good work. How deep were the two round balls in the pic? Are you using the stock coil? How are you running? HH Joe

Musket balls where around 5ish inches. Half Penny was a good 6-7 inches. I was mainly in Relic mode, deep on, ground diff., auto sens.. Yes stock coil.

So what do you think? Looks like you're a dark side natural.

Guess this means that you are free to use the force anytime you want.

Rich (Utah)

Wow! Very nice finds. The history you guys can dig up. I'd be very fortunate to get below the 1850's in central Nebraska. Just weren't very many people here until mid 1880's. Thanks for the pictures and congratulations on the finds!

NebTrac

u are using the most tec advanced detector of all ,I dont want to make you mad if you are a whites fan but they are using the same technology sense thay have started making detectors all the do is just tweak the detector a little . But minelab is the only detector company out there that went from bbs to fbs and every detector is different . COOL FINDS NICE JOB GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR WITH ALL YOUR HUNTS

A coin with a 1600's date on it - thats a FANTASTIC find !!! :clapping:

Do you live in New England ?

HH --- Mark

E-TRAC-OHIO said:
A coin with a 1600's date on it - thats a FANTASTIC find !!! :clapping:

Do you live in New England ?

HH --- Mark

I am in SE PA. This site was a Rev war area. British troops should have been where we were.

Thanks everyone.

Brian