Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My story made it on Whites website

magic

http://whiteselectronics.com/component/story/?view=sel&task0=location_US.IN&limitstart=0&limit=5#2286

Well Done Magic i got goose bumps just reading it. Thats what makes this hobby so goog!:clapping:

Magic.
I sure would have loved to see the look on his face. Great story and a great ending Magic.

Wow, congrats.
I searched three or four times this spring for a lost wedding ring. It has been gone about 10 years and every pulltab or tiny piece of can slaw got me excited but no ring.
I have only reunited a person with a ring with such sentiment one time and it is a rush. Keep talking about the Vision I know everyone is curious about the new Whites.

HH, Don

Best Md story I have read !

I hope I have one someday.

A few years ago my son found a 1946 class ring that had been lost since that date since the owner left town and never returned . . . . we were able to return it to the daughter of the women that lost it . . and the mother had passed away 3 months previously after a long illness. The ring was found on January 1 and the daughter took it as a sign that the coming year would be better than the last where she lost her mother . . .

Great job in finding the ring for him!

Andy Sabisch

That was a great story! What program did you use for that hunt (if you can remember)? I was asked twice to look for rings...the first time for my landlord and I was unable to locate it (he hit it with a commercial type lawmower and it went flying way into the woods). The second time was a co-worker's husband's brother who was married many years and lost it on his farm...the wife wasn't very happy!...I went after work and at the time used a bigfoot coil with my dfx. I got a nice hit only a couple of inches down and couldn't believe it when it turned out to be the ring! The couple and my co-worker were so thrilled! They kept trying to pay me but I didn't want anything....it felt so good to see someone else so happy because of something I did. They told me they had rented a detector but couldn't find it....but you know how that is....you can't usually just pick up something you've never used and expect to understand the features programs and signals etc. Anyway, you, me, and others in this activity are really finding out how great it is to be able to share some of the happiness this hobby brings us!

Neat story, Doug!! :clapping:

How did you all do hunting the site?:twodetecting:

You can see the appreciation in his eyes and smile.

Thanks everyone, Dave, I was just using my own program that I made which is just a variation of the coin and jewelry program. I accept all vdi #s down to -40 and I was just looking to see what came up in the gold range. captainron, We didnt even stay very long after, it was getting late and I felt that nothing could compare to finding the ring for him so we left. I think we found just a few wheats. If any of you get a chance to do something like this, Its the best feeling in the world! Its one that I will never forget!

Congratulations Doug !!!!

That's a heart-warming story and a moment that you and he will never forget.

You are really on fire with the V-3

Ed

Congrats Magic!! That is a great story. Did Whites give you a reward for your story.