Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my tdi sl finds

ez4sure

i found all this on one beach this last month i think i went a total of 6 times, the weather and right tides stripped alot of sand of this beach for the last month although it is loaded with iron i found alot of good stuff 4 silver dimes 3 are hard to read but one is a 1910 barber thats in good shape for being in the sand all these years. a few wheats maybe more alot of the pennies are worn and unreadable one small 14k band, i was hoping for a few more gold rings from this beach but im very happy with the tdi sl, amazing depth and very light hh

Main thing is you dug many rings, means there is more gold there also, Congrads on the yellow!!

Cant see the side of that ring, but she looks like a beauty. Hows the TDI reacting on the wet salt sand..... having to turn down the pulse delay much? There are times ive thought about a TDI, but then the Finny is about the same uS and water proof. Great hunt..... with those kind of finds its worth cleaning out more targets.

Dew

thanks guys the tdi sl does very well on wet and black sand beaches i have only tried one other pi machine a sand shark and it did not work well here, the tdi has a ground balance control and cuts through the black sand with no problem i run the pulse delay @10 and have dug dimes past 10 inches i wish the tdi was waterproof that is the only bad thing about the tdi that i can see thanks hh