Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My wife FINALLY Let me take another LADY for a WALK....:inlove:

NebTrac

Two blocks East of where I attend Wescott Baptist Church in Comstock Nebraska sits a house. Not just any house. One that was pictured in one of the earliest photos of Comstock, taken around 1900 or so. I've had my eye on this house for quite some time. Even detected the little house next to it and found 3 IH's and a Barber 10

SO COOL

Yes I Am Awake Too, Cannot Go To Sleep With A Migraine

Been Detecting Alot The Last Few Days But...

I Have Not Yet Found A Walking Lady :cry: Really The Most Beautiful Coin Ever Made By The U.S. Mint!

Did You Say You Have Only Detected Three Years?

Major Major Congrats

a BIG congratulations, that is one beautiful Walker!!! I am happy for you:clapping:

Randy

Congrats!!!! So fun hitting a coin goal you have had for years and what a beautiful coin it is. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. You deserve it:clapping:

Wooooo!! Nice find. Im still looking for one of those also. It is on the top of my list as well. Glad to see you got one. As for the button I actually found one just like that yesterday It looks almost identical Mine has the back but it is all rusted so I cant see any marks on it anyways. Im curious what you find out about it!
Congrats Helgriffan

Cool on the story and the finds, Also the button is a 1900 to 1930 coat button. cool too

NEB.....congrats man! she's a keeper! :clapping:

'34 is a cool date too. nice detail on her.

Hey Neb that Lady isn't walking she is strutting! :clapping: And as beautiful as she is she has the right to! Nice to fill a gap isn't it? Congratualtions on a good hunt hope you have many more soon, did you do a video? I hope so.

Great looking Walking Liberty Half - congrats ! :beers:

Thanks for all you guys for the kind comments. Also thanks to Ken for the date on the button. One of these days Ima gonna hit something civil war era or earlier.

NebTrac

:laugh: Not that I'm aware of Eva! In case he did and he's listening..... I want a 2 center, a

You are a Treasure!

This is what Friendship is about

I only have admiration for you and your Humor

Best Regards and Your Friend,

Eva